Friday 16 September 2011

Another new challenge!!!

Oh, yes!!! I am getting SOOOOO brave!!! Last weekend I decided to take the plunge and sign up for a She Art Workshop. I have been thinking about it for a while, and now I have plunged into journalling, I thought there was no better time!! The tutorials from Christy are so easy to follow, that I couldn't wait to get stuck in! I'm not going to write any more....just post my photo's!

Canvas covered with printed tissue paper

First layer of paint added

A bit more paint and spray inks

Basic body cut from book paper

Dress and boots added

FINISHED!!!

A few 'close-ups'!



Hope you enjoyed looking at her....she is going off to the University of Sheffield this afternoon with Bethany, so I'm off for one last look at her!!

Thanks for looking....be back soon
xx




9 comments:

flutterbycrafter said...

This is absolutely stunning, in fact breathtaking, I love it, you must be so pleased xx

patcrafts said...

I agree with Ann, it is absolutely stunning and so creative, love the colours love everything about it.xx

pearshapedcrafting said...

Love this, it really is fabulous! Obviously made with love too!

Gerrie Johnnic said...

This is so kewl, luv seeing the step by step!

Anonymous said...

Oh she is lovely...might just have to check the 'She' class out...Love S xx

Kaz said...

Wow this is gorgeous!

Gez Butterworth said...

Beautiful Jane..can't wait to see more.xx

As I'm sat here typing my DD is working on her personal statement for UCAS!

Heather said...

She is fab! Well done :)
I would love to do the SheArt class but I keep chickening out :(

Catie Cuddles said...

I do love your she art ... just superb!