Tuesday 27 October 2009

I really ought to start using this blog......

Well, having had the most wonderful weekend at ArtsyCrafts with Leandra and Lin....and realising just how many fellow crafters use a blog regularly, I have decided the time has come to start using mine!! I have decided if the kids can use computers so effortlessly, it can't be that difficult to upload/download stuff...so, here goes!! I have had a rummage around in my craft room to find some items I would like to share and have also found this photo lurking on my camera. I was asked by a friend to make an 18th birthday card in the summer...I have since made 3 more of these..2 pink and one blue, and also used the same idea to make a 40th card for a friend of mine! It is really simple, but looks so effective, and has always been well received. Hope you like it too!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: