Thursday 31 March 2011

Just a quick one!!!


Thought I would share a 'Thank you' card with you today! I made it for my cousin, who very kindly had me to 'stay-over' whilst Bethany was in hospital. She only lives about 20 minutes from the hospital, so it was much easier than driving backwards and forwards every day. She has 2 lovely spaniels, Charlie and Millie, so I wanted to make sure that that was a feature of the card....and I just love this house stamp and will use it any excuse!



I stamped the houses onto old book paper, then again onto white card. I coloured the latter with DI's, cut out and stuck them onto the other image. The letters are cut from a Sizzix die, and my finishing touch was the little spaniel charm, which I, unbelievably, found in my stash! She was delighted to receive the card...so a result all round!

Bye for now xx

2 comments:

flutterbycrafter said...

Love those little houses and the spaniel charm is fantastic, I bet you cousin loved the card. xx

patcrafts said...

This card just made me say out loud "oh that's so cute". I love the house stamp too and the little Spaniel charm is gorgeous. I had 2 spaniels once upon a time.xx