Tuesday 2 February 2010

Some Cards.....

Ooops!! Forgot to put my 'title page' on yesterday...I thought the calendar deserved one....and I was getting carried away with my paints and stamps!!
Here are a couple of cards I made last week for a work colleague. One is for her dad and the other for her grandson.

She really liked them and I hope the recipients enjoy them too!!

...and finally...my lovely friend Helen has just had a beautiful baby girl, Georgie and this is the card I made to welcome her. This one was slightly traumatic for me as Helen is a very talented paper crafter who has worked for Sizzix and had loads of stuff published in mags, so I wanted it to be 'just right'!! Thankfully she loved it....

Am getting frustrated with this blogger thing cos I can't get my pictures and text where I want them to go...obviously doing something wrong so will have to check it out with the kids later!! In the meantime apologies for my random placements!!!
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Lynne said...

Thanks for your comment. I would be more than happy to pass your card on Jane. Lynne x

Nishant said...

lovely blog
data entry india