The challenge was to create a project using acetate and Stampotique only stamps. The second part was easy, but I'm not a huge acetate fan....anyway, have to say, I quite enjoyed it!!
I started by cutting a tag using the Tim Holtz die with the 'Dream' inlay and coloured this with Broken China Distress Ink. The stars were made using a template and Wild Honey DI. I finished off by inking the edges with Black Soot and a bit of doodling (naturally!). I used the Tiny Star from Text stars to randomly stamp over the whole tag. The lovely Moon Girl is stamped onto an acetate tag...and this is where I discovered that acetate was so useful!! I had wanted her to sit on something, but the right way round she just didn't look right on the star....but when I flipped the acetate over to colour her heart I realised she fitted perfectly the other way round...RESULT!!! I stamped three Text Stars onto white card...one is on the original tag and is Moon Girls perch and the other two are stuck onto the acetate.
|.....the acetate 'bit'!|
I still had a bit of a gap on the right hand side and Moon Girl looks so 'dreamy' that I thought the 'Dream a little dream' words were just right!! I finished by tying the two tags together and sticking some black card behind the open word.
Hope you like......